Yoga styles: Integral, Restorative Yoga, Vinyasa
Teaching since: 2010
After years of yoga practice I decided to become a teacher and completed my training at the French Hatha Yoga school in Paris. But it is my practice which I have been doing for 12 years every day that is refines my understanding of yoga. And it is this infinite and subtle learning that I wish to share with my students: the connection to our inner space, looking for the breath and subtle listening of the body.
My teachers, training and influences:
- Rod Stryker: my current practice is inspired by his complete teachings that embrace philosophy, tradition, nidra, hatha, pranayama ... A Comprehensive Hands
- YOGA PARA, Kia Naddermier: for the traditional practice of ashtanga yoga and gentle finesse (Mysore style) and pranayama
- PARIS YOGA MYSORE, Adriano Nogueira: practical Hatha Flow and yin yoga full of intelligence and humility (education followed for more than 5 years)
- ADRIANO NOGUEIRA YOGA, Max Strom: for introducing the breath and the development of kindness in my practice (vinyasa teacher training)
- STROM MAX, Mika de Brito: the desire to teach a fun form of Vinyasa (vinyasa teacher training)
- MIKA YOGA. Freelance writer, I dedicate my life to everything that fascinates me: the words, the path of yoga, aromatherapy. It is this balance and search every day I want to share with you!
Yoga for me is: patience and humility + a dose of fun! Beside Yoga I love forest walks, open spaces, books, writing, and ride ... My favorite posture Adho Mukha Svanasana, the downward facing dog, a simple but demanding posture.