Acrovinyasa, Acro Yoga, Vinyasa, Yin
Imagine gourmet menus by our in-house Private Chef, mixologist-curated cocktails, indulgent daily spa treatments and other decadent surprises, yet no additional cost. Dream of soaking up the sun, fabulous surf sessions, or simply relaxing as your butler delivers cocktails by the pool.
Sitting atop a bluff on a stretch of white sand beach on central south coast of Sri Lanka, Ani Villas Sri Lanka commands a panoramic view of brilliant blue waters rolling in among headlands, reefs, and sandbars.
Additionally, a selection of optional fun, adventurous and relaxing activities are available throughout the week including cooking classes, add-on excursions, beach time, and more.
Your Surf & Yoga Retreat is the perfect setting to relax, engage, explore, surf, sunbathe and stargaze. Now doesn’t that sound blissful?
YOUR LUXURY RETREAT IN SRI LANKA INCLUDES:
7-Night Ocean View Accommodations at the
breathtaking luxurious oceanfront Ani Villas with housekeeping, turn down
service, wash & fold laundry & villa butler service
• Each participant will receive a Swag Bag valued over $225
• 5 x Surf lessons with professional, patient, and knowledgeable surf instructors.
• One photo shoot capturing your surfing highlights.
• Daily yoga classes that focus on opening and strengthening the muscle groups used for surfing & restoring the body after a day of surfing.
• Experience harmony and well-being with DAILY 1-hour massages
• Daily Gourmet Meals – Nutritious, Healthy, Delicious & 3 optional x 1h Nutritional Cooking Classes taught by our in-house Private Chef
• All day snacks & cocktail service
• Transfers to and from Colombo Airport (see travel policy & exceptions)
A VERY SWELL SAMPLE DAY
How do we fit so much into one day? By taking care of all the details so that you can truly enjoy your surf & yoga vacation.
6:00am Light Pre-Surf Breakfast
• 7:00am Depart for our Surf Session (time will change each day as it’s based around the tides)
• Brunch upon return from our surf session
• 12:00-4:00pm Lunch whenever you are ready and activities vary in the afternoon and include; free time, afternoon excursions, recreational SUP, and lounging by the pool, spa sessions, naps, etc.
• 5:00pm Sunset Yoga Class
• 7:00pm Group Dinner
Wed ~ Day to Explore
• 7:30am Rise & Shine Yoga
• 9:00am Breakfast & then free day to spend doing whatever your heart desires.
The schedule may change according to surf conditions, destination or other events that may be added to your surf and wellness package. Do you need to participate in everything? We are here to provide many options for you to choose from. If you opt to relax by the pool the entire day or choose to participate in only one activity per day, you will be supported in that decision. It’s your surf and yoga vacation, and we are here to accommodate you in whatever choice brings you the highest bliss.
Check in: 18 March
Check out: 25 March
The Ani Villas Sri Lanka estate is nestled on its own peaceful stretch of beach on the island’s central south coast. View the location on Google Maps.
The Ani Villas Sri Lanka foodservice team, lead by our executive Chef Cyril, delivers a world-class gourmet dining experience. Chef Cyril is a Sri Lankan cuisine expert having previously worked in the Maldives and at Aman Resorts. In addition to fantastic local dishes he has extensive experience with international fare, fusion, and Western cuisine.
The cuisine of Sri Lanka has been influenced by many cultures over the centuries: local spice producers, Indian neighbors, traders from across the Indian Ocean basin, and even former colonial powers. Hearty meals with aromatic curries, flavorful chutneys, and fresh ingredients are common, always followed by a local sweet.
Meals are served in any of the estate’s spectacular dining venues. The main open dining structures enjoy spectacular views from their perches above the beach. Cafés and instructional kitchens allow guests to learn from the chef and gain insight into Sri Lankan culinary technique.
Sri Lanka is known for its warm people and eclectic cuisine, as well as its remarkable coastline and historic attractions.
Colombo is easily accessible from major Asian and European cities, and transfer to the Ani Villas estate is by private seaplane or chauffeur.